- Jan/Feb 2017 issue: Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Viet Thanh Nguyen "Never Stopped Being a Refugee" -
- The ACLU is Suing to Bring Abortion Rights to Migrant Girls
- Why Prisoners Across the Country Have Gone on Strike
- Inmates Are Kicking Off a Nationwide Prison Strike Today
- Here's Why We Have No Clue How Often Rape Is Happening in the US
Immigration coverage, breaking and reported pieces:
- Here Are the Churches Fighting Back Against Trump's Immigration Crackdown
- This Is What It's Like on the Front Lines of Trump's Travel Ban
- A Federal Appeals Court Just Ruled Against Trump's "Muslim Ban"
- Tens of Thousands of Visas Have Been Revoked Because of Trump's "Muslim Ban"
- Crowd Packs San Francisco's Airport: "Let the Lawyers In!"
- Colleges Across America Are Fighting Back Against Trump's Deportation Threats
- Trump Wants to Deport Millions of Immigrants. Here’s One Way to Slow Him Down.
2016 Election coverage:
- Will Trump Really Pick Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State?
- Secret CIA Report Says Russia Intervened to Help Elect Trump
- NSA Chief: WikiLeaks Hacks of Democrats' Emails Were a "Conscious Effort by a Nation-State"
- Here's Donald Trump's Victory Speech
- Democratic Hopes to Take Back the Senate Falter in North Carolina
- Yes, Tammy Duckworth’s Ancestors Served in the Revolution. Now She’ll Serve in the Senate.
- 13 women are fighting to get into the Senate. Here they are in their own words.
- Multiple Accounts Emerge of Women Saying Trump Sexually Assaulted Them
- Donald Trump Just Gave His Most Extreme Immigration Speech Yet
- This Woman Accused Trump of Sexual Assault. She Finally Broke Her Silence.
The Bangkok Post:
- The Year Southeast Asia Faced Its Own Refugee Crisis
- Thailand Keeps Arresting People for Insulting the King — and His Dog
- Holtzclaw Conviction Sheds Light on Prevalence of Police Sexual Abuse While on Duty